Saturday, August 8, 2020

Fall Forest

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very serene 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Tip Top Taupe.  The printed paper is Maja Design "Walking in the Forest" Colours of Fall layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Tip Top Taupe.

This is one of my favourite cards in this commission.  I love the soft and serene aspect of the colours.  I wasn't sure about Tip Top Taupe when I first saw it but it is just beautiful in this case.  The trees are the perfect scale for a card which is why the 'rows' of images don't bother me.  I love the different shapes of the trees which add interest without being over the top.  I didn't add any extra embellishments because I was so happy with the card when I reached this point I thought anything more would ruin it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment