Friday, August 14, 2020

Plaid Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a much more masculine 'thank you' card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an ivory of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Thanks stamped in Early Espresso on more ivory of unknown origin and cut with the coordinating die from more Bravo Burgundy.

I really love using plaid paper on cards.  It doesn't matter what type of card I'm crafting, a plaid paper always works.  This Altenew stamp and die set is really wonderful.  The die is a great size and there are lots of stamp options.  I really like overlapping the die cut with the sentiment.  I didn't add any embellishments though as I look at the card now, a few burnished gold brads or metal dots would probably look quite nice.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment