Friday, August 7, 2020

Thank You Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' up Baked Brown Sugar.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Olivia layered on more Baked Brown Sugar and a dark brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Tree stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more dark brown Bazzill.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Sleight Bells Rings wood dots.

This was another piece of printed paper that I wasn't too sure about.  It's a little on the dark side and very green.  What did appeal to me, and I think saves this as an autumn card, is the stylistic leaves and seeds.  I love the wood dots and think they work great with the sentiment/image.  The sentiment/image is a favourite of mine for thank you cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment