Tuesday, August 4, 2020

A Maple Riot

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful 'thank you' maple leaf card.


The card base is Stampin' Up More Mustard.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a brown Bazzill and Recollections tan.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more More Mustard.

This is another fantastic piece of fall paper!  I love this riot of maple leaves.  It touches this Canadian's heart!  I used my favourite layout because it just works and doesn't cover up that much of the printed paper.  I love this sentiment.  The font and size are just great and it really pops against the busy background.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment