Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Panda Bear Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card I crafted for my sister's birthday earlier this month.

The card base is Darice white cardstock.  The image is Woodware Pandamonium stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Darice white and layered on Stampin' Up Berry Burst and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

My sister (and my daughter) have a thing for pandas so I've a fair number of panda bear stamps.  This one I found at Ecstasy Crafts a while ago.  I didn't really need another panda stamp but I really loved this row of cute bears.  It's a long and somewhat skinny stamp which is different and I think will allow a fair bit of creativity.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment