Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Colorful Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The printed paper is Bella Blvd "Thankful" Turkey Tracks layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The sentiment is the Spellbinders Thanks Expressions die, cut from a dark brown Bazzill.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

This is another great piece of printed paper.  The leaves are the perfect scale for a card and the colours offer plenty of coordinating options.  I used the Spellbinders sentiment from the same die as the other day which is just as nice on it's own as it is with the bottom layer.  I added simple square embellishments, wishing that I still had a few leaf embellishments left in my stash.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment