Friday, July 31, 2020

Sparkling Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last Christmas card in the 2020 Christmas In July series.


The card base is a mirrored blue of unknown origin.  The printed paper is BoBunny Altitude Wonderland layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Reason for the Season stamped in Altenew Galactic Stream on Recollections White and layered on a glittered silver of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The snowflake embellishment is of unknown origin.

And July is over!  I think I've gone out with a sparkle, if not a bang.  Hopefully the rest of this horrible 2020 goes as quickly!  I really love this shiny card.  All these snowflakes just make me happy not to mention the fantastic colours.  I think this is a great sentiment with the mix of fonts making it very appealing.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment