Friday, July 24, 2020

Winter Critters

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Celebrate The Season stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more Lost Lagoon.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

I absolutely love this paper!  The colours, the image and the scale all really appeal to me!  I love that I can make a less traditional card and it's perfect for a neutral card.  I thought the sentiment was pretty apt for 2020 as the world really needs some 'joy' at this point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment