Saturday, July 4, 2020

Holly and Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is uses another lovely piece of Polish paper.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Decorer Merry Christmas layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on more vanilla.  The embellishment is Martha Stewart.

Like Thursday's card, the scale of these images is a little on the large size but works quite well with a bigger card base.  I really love placing the sentiment on the diagonal but wish I could figure out how to center it better!  I debated adding any embellishments and tried a number of options until I found this felt holly.  I'm pretty sure it's from Martha Stewart but I'm not 100% as the packaging is long gone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment