Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Traditional Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more traditional holly Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment/image is Frog's Whiskers stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla, coloured with Stampin' Up Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm not a fan of colouring, especially with markers, but I think I did all right in this case.  To be fair however, this is a pretty basic image.  My StazOn Timber Brown ink pad needs re-inking but I've a feeling it might be hard to find.  This is a very simple and straightforward layout that I've used many, many times.  It's natural to center the sentiment/image when it's a little on the larger size.  I didn't ad any embellishments because I found the Sakura just enough.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment