Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Peaceful Earth

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very quick and easy Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Gina K The Magic of Christmas stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on and ivory of unknown origin and layered on more red Bazzill.  The embellishment is an Eyelet Outlet enamel dot.

This is such a wonderful card!  I really like the pop of red in the bird and the layer.  It took me a bit to find this simple sentiment but I thought it was perfect for this rather peaceful scene.  I debated on adding the embellishment but the placement of the sentiment requires and anchor.  I could have used red but thought this taupe enamel dot worked well with the taupe in the printed paper.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment