Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Little Mittens

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Dapper Denim and Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Classic Christmas Sentiments stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more Ridinghood Red.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishment is BoBunny Wood Shapes.

I love this mitten paper!  Of course the different shades of blue and grey first drew my attention but I also just love the simple images which are also the perfect scale for a card.  I used a flat knot for the ribbon which makes it easier to add an embellishment.  This little wooden mitten couldn't work any better.  I debated colouring it but in the end, I like the natural look.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment