Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Jolly Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely holly Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White and a red and a green Bazzill Basics.  The sentiment is Penny Black Banner Sentiments stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and layered on more green Bazzill Basics.  The holly brad is Eyelet Outlet.

I really love this piece of holly paper.  It's quite bright and cheerful.  I wasn't all that certain about this set of sentiments which are wavy as opposed to straight but I think it worked really well.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The paper already has a bit of glitter in the berry so I decided to keep the embellishments to this single holly brad.  It's a very simple card but perfect for the holidays.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment