Friday, July 3, 2020

A Christmas Banner

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very simple Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Decorer Merry Christmas layered on Aspen Bazzill and a Recollections red.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 824 stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Recollections Vanilla.  The brads are Recollections.

I'm not usually that fussy on papers with rows of images as I find they don't always work well for cards.  In this case however I used a larger card base and the scale of the images are great.  I really love this Polish paper!  I added these tiny brads to each of the bows and as an anchor to the sentiment and really love the results.  In this instance, scale is everything!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment