Thursday, July 16, 2020

Christmas Cars

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great masculine Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Going Grey, Recollections Black and Core'dinations red.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more black.  The embellishments are Pebbles Black Candy Dots.

I absolutely love this card!  The cars are just fantastic!  It is perfect for a more masculine themed card.  There were lots of colours for coordinating and though I wouldn't normally choose grey for a Christmas cards it really works here.  I placed the sentiment is the 'design sweet spot' and was thrilled to find these embellishments that, in my mind, mimic the wheels on the cars.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment