Friday, July 17, 2020

A Merry Little Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The card base is a green Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Holly Jolly Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Early Espresso and Ruby Red.  The embellishments are BoBunny Silver and Gold Jewels.

I quite like this paper with it's wonderful colours and winter/Christmas images.  I used a very simple layout because it was easiest.  Choosing colours was pretty easy because there were so many options.  I do love the addition of the dark brown of Early Espresso.  I did add a few simple pearl embellishments but could have easily left them off.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment