Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed paper is BasicGrey layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The holly embellishment is of unknown origin.

I've always been a big fan of BasicGrey papers and this Christmas paper is really fun!  I love the s
Santa playing the bagpipes!  Though the paper is quite busy, the images are a great scale for the card and there are many colour options with which to coordinate.  I think the paper has a bit of a European folk style which I've always loved.  I used an oft repeated and simple layout that never fails me.  It's  a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment