Sunday, July 19, 2020

Such Pretty Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an awesome poinsettia Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The card is highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

I'm not always a big fan of the Christmas poinsettia but I just love this paper!  The colours are wonderful and offer tons of choices for coordinating.  I particularly love this pairing with Cherry Cobbler.  I wouldn't necessarily have thought of highlighting with lime green but along with Lucky Limeade it's a fantastic result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment