Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Happy Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really pretty Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is cut with Creative Expression Festive Collection Happy Christmas die and was cut with a shimmery purple of unknown origin.  The gold ribbon is Crafts.

This die cut sentiment is just amazing!  I can't remember if I've used it before or when I even bought it but it's awesome!  I've been using up some leftover card bases (and as always envelops) and I wasn't sure about this paper with the Blackberry Bliss card base but it's okay.  I think the colours within the printed paper could have worked with any number of bases but the shimmery sentiment and gold ribbon bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment