Monday, July 13, 2020

North Pole Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another cute Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and a red Recollections.  The sentiment is Brutus Monroe Jingle All The Way stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more red Recollections.  The sentiment is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I think this is a really fun piece of paper.  The reindeer are a little different as is the Santa Clause.  I thought it worked particularly well with this sentiment.  I played with a variety of embellishments but in the end couldn't find anything that worked so I decided Stickles was just the ticket.  In the end it probably was for the best as there won't be any extra bulk when mailed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment