Saturday, July 25, 2020

More Merry Snowmen

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely snowman Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.  The snowmen embellishments are Recollections.

This card is another fairly neutral card.  I will admit that this isn't my favourite paper is this series, the images are spaced a little too far apart and they're in rows.  I used it anyway because I really loved the background colour and the little pops of red.  The embellishments are pretty thick so this card won't be mailed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment