Saturday, July 11, 2020

Winter Deer

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a soft and cool Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Lilac Mist and Glacier, and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Penny Black Banner Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is my favourite card so far in this series.  I just love the cool tones of blue, green and lilac.  The sentiment didn't stamp great but after adding the Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll, the black ink was softened and coordinates perfectly with the deer noses.  The photo really doesn't do the final result justice! There is nothing I don't like about this card and I think I'll have a hard time mailing it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment