Thursday, July 23, 2020

Snowman Blizzard

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very sweet Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Classic Christmas Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The snowflake brad is of unknown origin.

These are some really cute snowmen!  They are the perfect size and scale for a card.  Though the images are in a row, which I don't really like on cards, it doesn't make a difference here.   The Lagoon Layer isn't the perfect match with the printed paper but I figured because they weren't side by side it was 'good enough'.  I placed the sentiment in the design sweet spot, using a label and a brad because it pleased my eye.  I debated adding some Stickles but decided simple worked just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment