Monday, July 6, 2020

Retro Ornaments

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty ornament Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Retro Christmas Gift layered on a light purple and a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Darkroom Door Festive Ornaments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Crafts and is highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

I think this is a very pretty card.  I love the classic images in the non-traditional colours.  It took me a bit to find coordinating colours for the layers simply because there were so many choices.  I settled on purple and green because it always works so well.  This sentiment is from a new set in which there are so many vertical options.  The brad, which I've had for eons, had a enamel insert which was easily removed and replace with Stickles - a much better option.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment