Thursday, July 30, 2020

Peace & Joy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Cheer stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more red Bazzill.  The holly leaves and brad are of unknown origin.

This is another pretty simple card.  I found the printed paper appealing and was very careful to ensure that I didn't adhere it upside down - note the treble clef!  I think the felt holly leaves may be from Martha Stewart but I've had them for so long I just can't remember.  This is a pretty standard layout for me at this point but it works so well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment