Friday, July 10, 2020

Tons of Trees

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Juniper and Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The sentiment is Darkroom Door Festive Ornaments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Pixie.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This isn't the card I had imagined but it's so much better.  I really love these trees, the different styles and colours are very appealing.  I drew from the colours in the printed paper for the various layers.  I love the pop of pink under the sentiment!  The sentiment was a little longer than I'd figured so I didn't quite know what to do with it but I like that it overlaps the bottom of the paper panel.  The drops of Stickles adds that little bit extra that really works with the trees.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment