Sunday, July 26, 2020

A Winter's Branch

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.


The gold card base is of unknown origin.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Ridinghood Red.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I really, really like this card.  The strip of gold on the left side of the printed paper led to the gold card base which I found in my leftover bin.  I love the simple, natural images juxtaposed against the gold.  It's a really great combination.  The sentiment strip was punched with the new Stampin' Up Pick a Punch.  I'm really loving this new punch and can see myself getting a ton of use from it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment