Thursday, July 2, 2020

Holly Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple holly Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Decorer Winter Moment layered on a red and a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 807 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections white and layered on more red Bazzill.  The sentiment is highlighted with Green Stickles.

I can't resist a Christmas card with a bit of holly!  The is another lovely piece of Polish paper and though the holly images are a little on the large size, the scale is pretty good for the bigger card base.  I punched the sentiment element with the new Stampin' Up Lovely Labels Pick A Punch.  I think this has to be one of the most versatile tools I've ever seen from Stampin' Up!  I know it's going to get so much use, I've left it on my desk so I don't have to even think about pulling it out when I need it.  The layering on this card worked really well and I can't wait to explore all the other options!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment