Monday, September 14, 2020

A Bloom with Foliage

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really pretty card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The image is Hero Arts Exotic Bloom coloured with Tombow N57, 192, 228 and 837 and stamped on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on a shimmery dark grey, a shimmery purple of unknown origin and more Recollections White.  The image is highlighted with Patina Stickles.

This is another of one of my favourite images for sentiment-less cards.  It is perfect for applying markers and I've always enjoyed using a variety of colours.  I love the single somewhat large dab of Stickles as it works really well with the exotic bloom.  It took me a while to find some shimmery scraps for layering but I do love the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment