Saturday, September 5, 2020

Fantastic Feathers

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another great sentiment-less card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Sky.  The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Sea Glass on Recollections White and layered on a shimmery/textured blue of unknown origin.  The images are Stampin' Up Four Feathers stamped in Altenew Dusk on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating Sizzix die. The embellishment is from Crafts and is  highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

I don't use this feather stamp and die cut as often as I should.  It makes for some really lovely cards.  I love the shades of blue.  The background image works really well with feathers.  I could have easily added a sentiment but kept to the insistent wishes of my girlfriend.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment