Friday, September 4, 2020

So Serene

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very serene sentiment-less card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Island Indigo and a shimmery grey of unknown origin.  The images are Sizzix Wildflower Stems #2 cut from Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Blue Bayou, and Close To My Heart Pansy Purple.

This card was inspired by this small scrap of printed paper.  I love all the shades of blue, green and purple and the watercolour style is beautiful.  I have been absolutely thrilled with the two Sizzix Wildflower die sets that I acquired a few years ago.  These die cuts coordinated with the images in the printed paper really well.  I love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment