Wednesday, September 23, 2020

A Tiny Meadow

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty birthday card.


The card base is Bazzill CS White.  The images are Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Altenew Sweet Leaf, Pink Petal, Mango Smoothie and Lavender Fields.  The images are anchored by two strips of Stampin' Up Gold Foil tape.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.

I've done a similar card a long, long time ago.  This is a favourite stamp set with it's oh so delicate images.  I've seen it used for a wreath as well and it was awesome.  I use a variety of soft ink colours and love how they work together.  I debate adding a few gold jewels but with the two strips of gold tape, it would have been too much.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment