Monday, September 21, 2020

A Special Thank You

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very unique 'thank you' card I crafted for my daughter's boyfriend.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple and Recollections Grey.  The sentiment is Altenew Many Thanks stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more Raspberry Ripple.

After hearing a family argument over my leaky tea mugs, my daughter's boyfriend bought me a special mug as a replacement.  How could I not give up the ghost on my leaky mugs after that!  He made a wonderful folded tag using this printed paper.  It's a great piece of paper so I decided to salvage as much as possible for his thank you card.  The bottom left corner, where I placed the sentiment, wasn't usable so I incorporated the angle into the card.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment