Sunday, September 20, 2020

Three More Wildflower Stems

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last sentiment-less card I crafted for a girlfriend's commission.

The card base is Stampin' Up Island Indigo.  The images were cut with the Sizzix Wildflower Stems #2 die from a silver of unknown origin, Island Indigo and Recollections White.  The die cut are adhered to a piece of Ranger alcohol inked Yupo paper, layered on more Recollections White.  The Island Indigo Wildflower is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

If you've not already figured it out, I just love alcohol inked paper!  I don't think I've every come across a piece that I didn't find appealing.  I thought it was a great background for these somewhat funky die cut stems.  I drew on the colours in the background for the wildflower stems.  I probably could have placed the stems better but once the glue in on, it's not very forgiving.  It's still a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and this commission and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment