Monday, September 28, 2020

Vintage Pink

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very sweet birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Powder Pink.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill Ivory and Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on more ivory and layered on more Raspberry Ripple.  The card is highlighted with Red Liquid Pearls.

This is such a very sweet card and I love the different shades of pink.  I used the Stampin' Up Lovely Labels Pick A Punch for the sentiment and I can't say just how much I love that punch!  It is absolutely one of the most versatile punches ever!  I love the different widths which easily accommodate a variety of fonts and sizes.  Even though I used a simple and straightforward layout, the results are wonderful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment