Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Colourful Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The background image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Altenew Morning Frost on Very Vanilla and layered on Recollections Black.  The images are Stampin' Up Butterfly Gala stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Versafine Onyx Black and Altenew Lagoon, Volcano Lake, Orange Cream, Sunkissed, Coral Bliss and Pink Pearls.  The sentiment, also Butterfly Gala, is stamped in Altenew Lava Rock.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

When I saw this stamp set in the catalog I just couldn't resist even though I've absolutely no need for yet another butterfly stamp set!  I really love the multi-step stamp which allow for a multitude of colour options.  I also love that there is a coordinating paper punch.  While I love die cutting images, sometimes a paper punch is infinitely easier.  I kept the background very neutral so the butterflies would pop and I just love the results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment