Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Dots and Flourishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more modern card with a bit of a fanciful flourish.

The card base is Close To My Heart Sapphire.  The image is Hero Arts Dot Flourish Border stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Mediterranean Blue on a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The image panel is layered on a mirrored and a shimmery silver of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

It took me a few attempts before I finally managed to make this image work.  I either smooshed it or it didn't stamp well or blurred.  I almost gave up but it was absolutely worth the effort!  Unfortunately I couldn't make all the cards butterfly cards. This isn't an image I use often but I quite like it and I suspect if I experimented, I'd come up with some pretty interesting applications.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment