Friday, September 11, 2020

Gloriously Golden

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really spectacular sentiment-less card.


The card base is Paper Accents Pearlized Gold.  The image is Hero Arts Starburst Lace stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Timeless Images gold sparkles embossing powder on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Joy Crafts mirrored card stock.  The embellishment is a Recollections gold glitter adhesive dot.

I had hoped for a whole lot more from this image.  I blame an embossing powder that didn't work as well as I'd anticipated.  I wanted something that really sparkled and shined but this particular embossing powder didn't provide the coverage it should have.  This image is really spectacular which is what disappoints in the embossing. I do however love the different layers of gold.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment