Sunday, September 6, 2020

A Solitary Rose

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty sentiment-less card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The image is Penny Black The Look of Love stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Olive and Time, and Crimson Copper on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on a mirrored green of unknown origin and Worldwin Green Eyes Clover Petallics.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

Every time I use this stamp I love it even more!  It's wonderful for using multiple colours of ink and the impression always works.  The three little rhinestones, which I've done before, are just lovely.  I love the mirrored green layer against the Worldwin layer.  I think I matched the ink colours with the layers quite well.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment