Thursday, September 10, 2020

A Fern Trio

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very simple but striking card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The image is Hero Arts Three Ferns stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy, Olive and Thyme on Recollections White and layered on a mirrored green of unknown origin and more Recollections White.  The image is highlighted with Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

This is another image that I really like but don't use all that often.  It makes a statement and is ideal for a more masculine or neutral card.  I wish I'd managed to get a better impression but this is the best I could get after multiple attempts.  I wasn't as happy with the mirrored green as I was with rose card but it may just be the photo.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment