Sunday, September 27, 2020

Two Little Birds

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful 'thinking of you' card.


 The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Magenta stamped in Tombow 026, 076 and 992 on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Beige and a dark brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamped in Early Espresso.

This stamp is part of the latest Magenta order I received a few months ago and I just love it!  These two little birds are wonderful!  There is also something about the grass that I find very appealing.  It was very easy to apply different colours and stamped just beautifully!  I know that I'll get a lot of use from this image.  I really love that I was able to overlay the sentiment in a darker ink.  I didn't fee the need for any extra embellishments as even wooden or cork dots would have been too much!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment