Thursday, September 17, 2020

A Silver Peacock

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a beautiful black and silver sentiment-less card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Silver Foil.  The image is Gina K Mehndi Wishes stamped in Altenew Desert Night and heat embossed with Sweet Home Pearl embossing powder on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on a shimmery white and a shimmery black of unknown origin, and a glittered silver also of unknown origin.

I've had this stamp set for ages but have only used it sparingly because it is so distinct.  That said, the last few times I've crafted sentiment-less cards, I've done a bit of experimenting.  I absolutely love playing with pearl embossing powder because the results are always somewhat of a surprise.  I debated adding a few pearls or jewels but in the end, decided I really love the simplicity of this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment