Thursday, September 3, 2020

Copper Flight

 Hello everyone,

I'm posting another wonderful sentiment-less card today.


The card base is Stampin' Up Copper Foil.  The image is Memory Box First Flight stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson and Rust, and Crimson Copper on Recollections Vanilla.  The image panel is layered on a shimmery rust and a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin.

I have a lot, a lot of butterfly stamps.  This isn't my favourite because the images are a little on the small side but it's easy to ink and the shape of the flight is unusual.  I love how easy it is to blend a variety of colours and these three are wonderful against the copper card base.  Again, I could have added a few embellishments but I think they would have either detracted from the overall simplicity or gotten lost in the image.  No regrets!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment