Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Autumn Wheat

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Autumn Terracotta.  The image is Woodware Wheat stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Beige, Chocolate and Olive on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on a shimmery gold of unknown origin.

I have always loved this stamp!  It is appropriate for any type of card at any time of year.  It is certainly a statement stamp which I generally shy away from however the 'wheat' theme is very appealing.  I love the result of blending the three ink colours.  I don't think it would have worked so well on a smaller, more intricate image.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment