Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Sweet Hexagonal

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet 'birthday' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Sentiments stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Soft Suede.  The banners are punched from a dark pink Recollections.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I so love this colour combination.  The pinks and browns just work wonderfully together and I think I say that every time I use this paper.  I love this Penny Black sentiment with the two different fonts.  It works great with this oft-used layout.  I couldn't resist adding a couple of banners when I came across this perfect shade of dark pink.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment