Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Spring Tulip

 Hello everyone,

Today's card is a lovely feminine birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo.  The image is Art Impressions stamped in Tombow 055, 062, 158, 815 and 925 on Recollections White.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Baby Pink and Hollyhock.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and is layered on more Hollyhock.  The embellishments are Recollections Faux Adhesive Pearls.

I was having so much fun with the marker technique I couldn't resist crafting a tulip card.  This is a great image and like yesterday's takes marker easily and always stamps beautifully.  I thought the font of this sentiment worked really well with the image.  I couldn't resist placing the sentiment on the diagonal and really love the results.  If the card wasn't to be mailed, a little bow in the bottom right corner of the image panel would be perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment