Friday, October 16, 2020

A Sweet Retirement

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a retirement card that I crafted for my neighbor.


The card base is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry.  The printed papers are Stampin' Up Cottage Wall, layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections White and layered on more Cottage Wall and Rich Razzleberry.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is my very favourite Stampin' Up designer series paper.  I've had it for years and use it somewhat sparingly so it will last as long as possible.  I even keep all the little scraps in case I can find a way to use them.  Angling the sentiment on the bottom right corner is quickly becoming one of my favourite layouts.  I even managed to center it evenly!  The layout is otherwise very simple.  My neighbor is not a flashy person and I'm confident the colours and style of this card will appeal to her.  We'll be passing the card around for a few other neighbors to sign and we'll help her celebrate her retirement, COVID-style - meeting at the end of our driveways.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment