Monday, October 12, 2020

Cheery Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright and cheery birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Poppy Parade.  The image is Sunshine Designs stamped in Tombow 062, 228, 249, and 845 on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Hello Honey.  The card is highlighted with Yellow Stickles.

There is nothing more cheerful than a red card!  It is just a lovely pop of colour.  I was quite surprised how well the Poppy Parade worked with the Hello Honey.  This is a really simple image that is easily coloured and stamped.  I think I may have it upside down when I look at it now - oops!  I can't say enough about yellow Stickles.  I love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment