Thursday, October 15, 2020

102 Birthday Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very special birthday card that I crafted for my grandmother-in-law's 102nd birthday!



The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is Recollections Glitter cardstock layered on a shimmery yellow of unknown origin and a shimmery dark pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Hero Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more shimmery green.  The embellishments are Recollections rhinestone stickers.

My husband's grandmother is the sweetest woman.  She loves all things sparkly so I've laid on the glitter for her birthday card.  Her eyesight isn't what it use to be so I decided a simple and easily read card would be best.  I think the widely spaced butterflies and the simple font of the somewhat bold sentiment, both against a white background, will be easiest for her to see.  I loved being able to use a wide variety of coordinating colours, again all shimmery.  I know she'll love this card and the special wishes we'll send inside.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment