Friday, October 30, 2020

Sophisticatedly Parisienne

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card which balances the non-traditional and traditional wonderfully.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black Christmas in Paris stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on Recollections Black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio.

Black and vanilla are a classic colour combination which is perfect for this stamp however, it's actually quite a non-traditional Christmas card.  The two little red jewels add the smallest nod to the holidays.  As with the last few cards, this great result was achieved in less than five minutes.  I didn't waver over colour choices as I knew I wanted to use black ink.  I'm so please with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment